Feeling like your space needs a little refresh for summer, but are played out on seashells and nautical blues? Try adding pops of bright, yet earthy detail for a warm summer escape, under $60.
1. Teakwood Candle: If you’re missing the warmth of real wood furniture in your space, add small accents with these natural and beautiful candles.
2. Peony Wreath: Channel your inner Blair Waldorf and embrace the peony. This wreath can take you from summer to fall with bright accents of green and orange.
3. Monkey Tray: A sunshiny place to drop your keys or stash your jewelry, with a little surprise on the inside.
4. Wicker Candle Holder: Bring natural elements in and let a little summer glow sparkle through this wicker candle holder.
5. Throw Pillow: Fuchsia is the hot color of the summer and it goes with cool blues, grays or with warm oranges.